3 – 11 Nappies (save 5%)
12 – 20 Nappies (save 10%)
21+ Nappies (save 15%)
- All-in-One allows fast, practical and hygienic changes.
- Patented* brand new adjustment system to comfortably fit newborns and toddlers.
- Double leg gussets – leak proof with the first elasticated barrier made of soft TENCEL™ material against the baby skin, and the second elasticated barrier with inner Organic Cotton without cover stich for maximum comfort on the groin
- Ultra comfort, with no snap marks on the baby skin.
- Upcycled marine plastic from the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts.
- Unique designer artwork.
- Ultra soft, hypoallergenic TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton.
- Open sides on the absorbent for fast drying.
- Extra booster for maximum absorption at the front.
- Made ethically in Portugal.
- 1 All-in-One Designer nappy
- 1 Booster pad
- 2 snap pads for ensured comfort
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester containing upcycled marine plastic (Post-consumer SEAQUAL certified). Thermally laminated with polyurethane
- Core absorbents: 63% organic cotton 37% TENCEL™
- Transfers: 100% TENCEL™
One size, suitable for weight ranges from 3 – 15 Kg (one size fits most)
Please note that the optimised fitting is achieved once the nappy is pre-washed. The sewn in absorbent will shrink 5-8% lenghtwise during the first pre-washes. This will result in a concave effect along the outer leg gussets, enabling the rolled elastics to sit perfectly on the groin for maximum leak proof, and the inner absorbent to fit around baby’s intimate area.
- OnNewborn: flip down the top part outwards and attach the 2 snaps on the lower setting of the groin. The ultra-soft TENCEL™ layer goes all the way to the top edge of the nappy for a super comfortable tummy. The elastic absorbent fits around tiny legs for an extra runny poo barrier. You can leave these snaps attached, no need to undo them to wash. Newborn double row snaps situated at front-waist, to fit the tummy
- As your baby grows taller, snap the vertical adjustment on the higher setting to accommodate more space around the legs.
- As your baby continues to grow taller, unfold the top part and snap the booster in. The booster covers all the snaps for a super comfortable tummy. The top edge of the nappy should stay below the belly button.
Pre-wash before first use:
Pre-washing is needed for both the nappy and the booster 3-4x before its first use only. Wash at 30⁰C, on a long cycle (2 hours) without softener. A small amount of detergent is needed only in the first pre-wash.
Wash within 2-3 days after use.
- Discard solid poo into the toilet (only the harder, easy to remove – your washing machine will do the rest).
- Throw the dirty nappy and booster inside the bucket until they are washed. We recommend adding 2 drops of tea tree oil onto a tiny piece of cotton when the bucket is still empty, to neutralise urine smell.
- Wash with your normal laundry at 40 ⁰C, including a cold pre-wash when soiled. Do not use softener, bleach vinegar, stain removers or laundry additives.
Wash occasionally at 60 ⁰C when:
- Your baby is sick, to ensure that bacteria and viruses are effectively killed.
- Your baby is sharing nappies with a child from another household (eg. childcare nappy schemes).
- The nappies are very soiled.
Please note that most detergents available in supermarkets contain enzymes. Enzymes help removing protein stains by eating them, but in doing this they also eat some natural fabric fibers around the stain, such as the organic cotton. To prolong the lifetime of your nappies, we recommend using a non-enzymatic detergent.
Line dry in direct sunlight. Alternatively, tumble dry on a low temperature setting.
Hygiene care: avoid nappy rash creams containing zinc or petroleum. These tend to form an oily barrier on the transfer layer, blocking the penetration of liquid, leading to nappy leaks.
HOW IT WORKS – Newborn (3 – 4.5 kg)
Flip down the top part outwards and attach the 2 snaps on the lowest setting in height.
Place your index fingers inside the folder and pull it up until just bellow the belly button.
Make sure the elastics are sitting comfortably on the baby´s bottom.
Snap the shell closed at waist, on the narrowest setting. Start from the 3rd snap on the wings to help securing the nappy together as your baby moves naturally.
Check that your baby is comfortable with the gussets sitting on the groin.
The double gusset with absorbent fits around the tiny bottom for a runny poo barrier.
Check that the tummy is comfortable, placing 2 fingers between the nappy and the baby´skin.
HOW IT WORKS – Intermediate (4.5 – 9 kg)
Attach the 2 snaps on the intermediate setting in height.
Repeat the method, snapping the shell closed at waist, on the intermediate or largest setting. For the largest setting, use the 2 snap pads to cover the 3rd snap.
Note: From 6+ months we recommend adding the booster pad, over or under the sewn-in elastic pad, to last all night.
Repeat the fitting checks as above. Ready to rock!
HOW IT WORKS – Toddler (9+ kg)
Unfold the top part and snap the booster in, which covers all the snaps.
To pull the nappy up, you can go one lateral at a time, or squeeze the entire front with your hand and pull up. Confirm that the elastics are evenly distributed around the groin.
The front side flaps should wrap around the hips, as shown in the picture.
When placing the nappy under the baby’s bottom, pull the booster pad forward a little, to allow the elastics to extend.
Ensure comfort around the tummy, with some free space to accommodate when sitting.
Ensure that the booster pad remains inside the inner elastic. Now you’re ready to rock!