Warranty and returns
We do our best to ensure that your experience with us in the best possible and that you are completely satisfied with our products.
The client has the right to cancel the purchase without additional cost, without mentioning the reason behind, within 14 calendar days, from the delivery day. After this period, it will not be possible to return the product.
If you wish to proceed with the cooling-off period, you must send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone number
- Order number
- Date of purchase
- Date of delivery
- Description of the product purchased
Upon receipt of the request, we will respond as soon as possible, in order to ease the return of the purchased product.
A full refund of the product will be issued within 14 days from the date on which we are informed of the decision to return the product, provided that the product is returned to us.
Refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the client for the initial payment.
Please note that Pico Tango is not obliged to refund any additional cost associated with the delivery of the product.
The client should consult the conditions for exchanges and returns below.
We are proud of working with ethical manufacturers, using highest quality materials. However, if you are not satisfied with your product, please refer to the information below regarding details on our warranty against defects. This warranty is applied to the original owner of the product only, and proof of purchase must be supplied. This warranty applies in addition to consumer rights in the European Union.
- All products are guaranteed against defects for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
- If you notice any defects within the above mentioned warranty period, please stop using the product and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the defect and pictures of the product.
If demonstrated that the product is defective, then at our discretion, we will organise a refund, replacement or repair.
Claims covered by warranty
- Defective snaps and fasteners.
- Substantive flaws in fabric and stitching.
- PUL delamination or disintegration.
Claims not covered by warranty
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Shrinkage of natural fibres (organic cotton and TENCEL liocel will naturally shrink in length)
- PUL delamination or disintegration from high temperature washing, being left in the sun for extended periods of time, or tumble drying on any setting other than ‘low’. None of these comply with the care label.
- PUL delamination from deliberately pulling / stretching the fabric beyond its normal use
- Damage to booster pads from non-compliance with care labels, including the use of fabric softeners, bleach, vinegar, or laundry additives.
- Any type of modification such as cutting, stitching, removing parts, or attaching it into other items.
- Snags to fabric.
- Fading caused by non-compliance with care labels or being left in the sun for an extended periods of time.
- Any claim arising from ‘One-size’ nappies being tried on children outside of the specified weight range.
- Any claim arising from the second-hand market.
- Where the product has been lost, discarded, destroyed, or damaged by the buyer or a third party.
Our products come with the guarantee of the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU.
Conditions for returns and exchanges
Our return policy includes the following conditions:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered, in the original packaging and without signs of misuse or mishandling.
- According to paragraph e) Article 16 of Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights, reusable nappies and changing mats are not suitable for returns and exchanges due to hygiene reasons, once unsealed after delivery. Therefore we require these items to be in same condition as when purchased. The company reserves the right to inspect the product upon arrival after a return to ensure the conditions above have been met and the product retains its original hygienic conditions.
- For order errors, please email us within 3 days of receiving your order, and provide details of your order and any relevant pictures to demonstrate the error. The products must be returned in the original packaging, be undamaged and in unused condition.
- For manufacturing faults, please email us within the warranty period set out above and provide any relevant pictures to demonstrate the manufacturing fault, along with proof of purchase.
- If we have made a mistake with your order, we will cover associated postage.
- Where we agree to provide a refund, these will be made payable to the same payment type the original order was made. Refunds may take up to 7-10 business days to complete.
- For discontinued products, we offer an exchange for another item (eg. a different print).
- When a product is purchased through one of our retailers, any refunds of exchanges shall be submitted to the retailer directly.
- Our ‘One size’ nappy is designed to adapt a variety of sizes and body shapes. However, this does not mean that the product will be an exact fit for every single child, and therefore we do not provide returns or refunds for the ‘One size’ nappy when it is not an exact fit for a child in the specified weight range.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products, except where they have been described incorrectly. For our ‘One size’ nappy, please take careful note of weight range, in kilograms, they are suitable for. For baby accessories, take note of the measurements shown.
- The product must be sent to Rua Nova de Corim 135 – 7, 4425-151 Maia.
Discount codes disclaimer
If you have made a purchase and forgot to use your gift voucher or discount code, please contact us within 24 hours after concluding your purchase, via email@example.com. When stock is available, we take 2 business days on average to process your order, so provided that we have not processed your order yet, we may be able to honour the unclaimed code. If we have already processed your order by the time we receive your message, we will not be able to honour the voucher or discount.